Failing to stop for a school bus in Nevada has the risk of getting a traffic ticket, fine, and 4 demerit points on your license. School bus laws are broken when the bus is displaying flashing red stop light signal and is at a stop to allow children to board or leave the bus.
Failing to stop for a school bus has the risk of getting a traffic ticket, fine, and 4 demerit points on your license.
Introduction to: Failing to Stop for a School Bus in Las Vegas, Nevada
If you are in Las Vegas, you can get pulled over for failing to stop for a school bus. The school bus driver will activate a flashing red signal with or without a stop sign that extends to the side of the bus. You cannot pass until the school bus driver turns off the flashing red stop light signal and retracts the stop sign. A driver passing a school bus with the lights on can get a traffic violation for such an offense.
In Nevada, this charge is a misdemeanor traffic offense in Las Vegas and other parts of the state. It could help to hire a defense lawyer. For a first-time offense without legal counsel, your traffic ticket will include fines and points against your license. A second conviction means a suspension of your driver’s license. While you may have a good defense for your traffic charge, you might want an experienced lawyer to help you. A Nevada attorney might help reduce charges to a non-moving offense.
Continue reading the full article “Failing to Stop for a School Bus in Las Vegas, Nevada” on FixYourTickets.com
Have you lost your ticket? Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lookup
Do you need to fix your traffic ticket? Fight Las Vegas Traffic Ticket
Do you have past due, unpaid tickets? Quash a traffic warrant
Or read our article about “Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada“
Common Moving Violations in Nevada
Attorney Bennair R. Bateman – Abogado Benito
Grew up in Dallas, Texas and graduated from Hillcrest High School where he played football. He also lived for four and a half years in South America where he learned to speak Spanish fluently. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Political Science. Afterward, he worked on several political campaigns and worked for a non-profit educational foundation in the Washington DC area. After a while, he attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV. During his time in law school, he was a member of the Society of Advocates (Boyd Law’s moot court team) and served on its executive board. After law school worked at several prestigious law firms in Las Vegas before opening his own law office in February 2015.
Learn more about Attorney Bennair Bateman – Abogado Benito
FREE consultation for traffic fines
Have you received a traffic citation in Nevada? Our attorneys at Fix Your Tickets can help you reduce or even discard your tickets. For a FREE consultation, contact Traffic Ticket Attorney Las Vegas Bennair Bateman 702-747-4444. In many cases, we can reduce your traffic tickets to a minor violation or dismiss them without the need for traffic school. Also, with the benefit of zero demerit points on your driving record.
Traffic Warrant Attorney
If you need assistance with any type of warrant including Bench Warrant, Outstanding Warrant, Arrest Warrant, Search Warrant, or Traffic Warrant contact our attorneys to see if we can quash the warrant.
Do you need to speak with a traffic accident lawyer?
Have you suffered an injury due to a traffic accident in Nevada? If so, you may be due damages. Contact our Las Vegas Attorneys to discuss your ability to win compensation to pay your lost earnings, loss of future wages, medical bills, pain, and suffering.
Fix Your Tickets
Las Vegas Attorney
Blog Posts in English
- Improper Turn Traffic Tickets in Las Vegas
- Failing to Stop for a School Bus in Las Vegas
- Carpool Lane Violations in Las Vegas
- Illegal U-turn in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Reckless Driving Laws and Penalties
- Hit & Run Laws, Obligations, and Penalties in Las Vegas
- Failing to Yield to Pedestrians in Las Vegas
- Failure to Signal Traffic Ticket in Las Vegas
- Nevada’s Running a Red Light Traffic Laws
- Nevada’s DUI Fines and Penalties (1st, 2nd and 3rd Offenses)
- Nevada’s Driving Without Auto Insurance Laws
- Nevada Laws for Driving without Registration
- Quashing a Warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada’s Laws for Driving without a license
- Nevada Speeding Ticket Laws and Fines
- Las Vegas, Nevada Seat Belt Ticket Laws
- Demerit Point System in the State of Nevada
- Driving While Using a Cell Phone: Nevada Laws
Blog Posts in Español
- No detiene para un autobús escolar
- Violaciones del Carril de Carpool
- Giro en U Ilegal
- Sanciones de conducción imprudente
- Penalidades y Leyes de Pega y Corre
- No dar paso a los peatones
- Fallo en señalar la multa de infracción de tráfico
- Conduciendo a través de una luz roja
- Conducir sin licencia en Las Vegas, Nevada
- DUI Sanciones y Multas en Las Vegas Nevada
- Conducir sin seguro de auto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin registro en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cómo deshacerse de una orden de arresto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Exceso de Velocidad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Cinturón de Seguridad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sistema de punto Demerit de Nevada
- Conducir en Nevada: Las leyes de uso del teléfono celular de mano